Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Guest Posting at Our Pinteresting Family

Today, I have the pleasure of guest posting at Our Pinteresting Family

Why?  Well, because the amazing blogger behind Our Pinteresting Family, Megan, just had twin boys.  Her family of 3 is now a family of 5.

They've arrived.
While Megan is busy holding babies and watching her adorable daughter, Wynn, take on the role of big sister, I happily agreed to share a guest post...though, I'd rather be cuddling one of those precious babies.

So, in honor of big sister Wynn, I created some Monsters, Inc finger puppets.


And, if you have a Monsters, Inc. fan in your family, make sure to check out Megan's Monsters, Inc. party that she is planning.

5 comments:

  1. Great tutorial as always Amy! I love your felt crafts... they always impress me!! Any Monsters Inc fan would love to receive these finger puppets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Tutorial. Also I saw you over at My interesting family - New follower. Stop by and follow along at The Rusty Pearl . Love to have ya

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...