Friday, June 6, 2014

Pallet Garden Stand

Good things come to those that wait.

I often have to remind myself of this, when I add something to my husband's to do list. 


 Well over a year ago, probably closer to 2 years ago, I convinced the handsome husband to pick up an old pallet.


My vision, the old pallet would be transformed into a mud pie kitchen.  Of course, the pallet sat for almost 2 years...waiting.

I'd like to say I patiently waited for said pallet to be transformed but after a year and 11 months of waiting, I strongly encouraged my husband to get to work.



Two weeks later, the pallet came out from behind the garage and transformed before my eyes into the sweetest garden center.


Yes, sometimes good things come to those who wait...



Due to increased spam messages, I've disabled comments on this post. Thank you for reading!

19 comments:

  1. luv this!! I'm gonna have to show my niece for her girl! ps. I'm totally jealous of that picket fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute, Amy! I love the turquoise color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is fantastic! I sooo want a potting table for myself, but my girls would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinking cute! He did an amazing job. Does that mean there will be some gardening felt post coming soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the transformation! He had to dissemble partly for the top portion? I love that the top holds an actual garden! Will you use it for tools or is this for Grace?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - I have to nag once in awhile too. :-)

    This is so fun. I LOVE the color.
    Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE!!! Perfect for a little lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if only we could convince her to get her hands dirty. I want to see her make some mud pies this year!

      Delete
  8. For the past 3 weeks the top things on the to-do list have been make mud pie station and turn shed back into playhouse. Why do I have that sinking feeling it will be fall and neither will be done?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Amber. It was definitely worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have used bribery last year but, I think since I've been waiting SO LONG, he knew he better get serious or he'd have to listen to my rant again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love!!! That is the cutest stand I've ever seen! Lucky little gal. I do agree it was worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool! Now I need to try to get my hands on some pallets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bahaha, I am actually laughing out loud. Keep up the nagging for the rest of the list to be done because Mr WWH did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how fun! I love it! Hubby did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The husband did a great job!! My dad has a million pallets, What can I make with them?

    ReplyDelete
  16. THAT is positively adorable! You had a great idea and your guy did a wonderful job! You know I love a good pallet project and I do believe you have completed another blog-must milestone...a pallet project! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...