Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Wizard of Oz Elf on the Shelf

Love it or hate it, the Elf on the Shelf is a common fixture in American homes around the holidays AND, yes, our house is one of them. 

Our Elf found himself under our recently made gingerbread house ala Wizard of Oz style.  Clever little Elf. 


As soon as we discovered him, the following ran through my head...


The house began to twitch. 


The kitchen took a slitch.

 

 It landed on the Wicked Elf on a Shelf in the middle of a ditch.


Which was not a healthy situation for the Wicked Elf on a Shelf.


The house began to pitch.

 

The kitchen took a slitch.


It landed on the Wicked Elf on a Shelf in the middle of the ditch.


I hope when the Elf returns tomorrow, he does so without a catchy ditty getting stuck in my head. 

12 comments:

  1. I've missed them too! Very cute elf crushed under the house! I love your gingerbread house as well. Mine always look horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... that is just the cutest thing Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your back, your so good I have miss you. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitchen took a slitch??....what exactly is the slitch that the kitchen took? We don't elf on the shelf here, but I do enjoy seeing what everyone's elves are up to. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I'm so glad you're back, even as I step out for a little while. This is our first year with Willy our elf and our kids love it. What madness when a wicked elf has a house fall on him. Maybe some flying dick monkeys would help him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ha ha ha ha ha, evil little elf has me singing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're back lady! And man alive, you're clever...

    My posts never rhyme. And my Elf only does mediocre things... like hop from light fixture to light fixture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, I miss you and your adorable posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you back and in such a fun way! I know what will be stuck in my head all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable and I am loving these photographs!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really are a wonder my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...